Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A Dirt Road, a Cattle Herder, and a Fire Tree

the most beautiful dirt road I've ever seen  (I've learned to appreciate a good road, 
especially in West Africa where the dirt roads are better than the paved roads)
between Joal and Palmarin, Senegal

a lonely cattle herder near Palmarin

 who decided to say hi
 leaving the last village before Palmarin

the most adorable little yellow birds would quickly land on this thorned tree

this tree is known locally as the fire tree for its wild burst of red

2 comments:

  1. Nana, J, & L like Skinny Cows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I blog quite often and I seriously thank you for your information. This great article
    has truly peaked my interest. I am going to book mark your site
    and keep checking for new information about
    once a week. I subscribed to your RSS feed too.

    My page - animal vet clinic

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover