Saturday, November 19, 2011

Au revoir, Sénégal, au revoir...

It is with sadness that I note my time in Senegal has come to end and this will by last post on the beautiful country. In honor of the wonderful experience I've had living in Senegal, this post is a collection of my favorite photos from my time wandering Dakar and beyond.

Please stay tuned because this does not mark the end of my African adventure or the blog as I am relocating to a new country in southern Africa and will pick up my photographic wanderings right quick!

For my favorite photographs from Zimbabwe: go here!!

For my favorite animal photographs: go here!!

In no particular order, my favorite photographs of Senegal:

Photobucket
The sunset over Lac Rose (Pink Lake) -- An Amazing Sunset

Photobucket
A young Senegalese boy wandering the beach at Lompoul-sur-la-Mer - Lompoul: Unexpected Company

Photobucket
Dusk in beautiful Saint-Louis - Part VIII: Dusk Embraces Saint-Louis

Photobucket
Sunset along Dakar's Corniche after a rain storm - Take My Breath Away

Photobucket
The light house in Gandiol - Part IV: Gandiol's Light House

Photobucket
The sun streaming through the clouds after the first rains of the season in Palmarin - Light Through the Storm

Photobucket
A Senegalese boy with Mali style baskets in Fadiouth - Fadiouth, Senegal

Photobucket
A dune in Lompoul - Lompoul: The Campsite & Dunes



4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover