Sunday, January 13, 2013

A Victoria Falls Christmas

Photobucket
Lucky me: I got to spend Christmas near one of the seven natural wonders of the world: Victoria Falls!

Photobucket
And Christmas Eve rang in this stunning sunset (I may have a thing for sunsets...)

Photobucket
A glass of Bordeaux and this view from the Victoria Falls Safari Lodge = an excellent evening.

Photobucket
Victoria Falls, as seen from the Victoria Falls Hotel.
Check out how different this looks than when I visited it in the dry season.
So much more water this time!

Photobucket


Photobucket
Was so excited to see Christmas decorations up at all the lodges.
Very different than my Christmas in Dakar!

Photobucket
Amazing how much more water there is the rainy season (more rainy season photos to come!)

Photobucket
Merry (late!) Christmas!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover