Friday, February 22, 2013

An Archipelago Resort Escape!

 photo 11ArchRestortVilan-tiaphotoblog.jpg
Why, hello, ocean! Oh! How I've missed you.  In fact, I hadn't seen the ocean since this trip.

 photo 12ArchRestVilan-tiaphotoblog.jpg
Taking a short getaway from Zimbabwe, I found myself in beautiful Vilanculos, Mozambique.

 photo 13ArchRestVilan-tiaphotoblog.jpg
In a lovely lodge by the ocean.

 photo 14ArchRestVilan-tiaphotoblog.jpg
And for the first time ever: I put my feet in the Indian Ocean!
(The water is so much clearer than my beloved Atlantic Ocean...)

 photo 15Vilancu-tiaphotoblog.jpg
On the way into town, a small kiosk.

 photo 16VilanSunRiseTease-tiaphotoblog.jpg
A tease of the sunset to come in the next post!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover